The only issue I have with my dad is that he is a star.
What is this a shoe factory?
What is this a duck sauce packet factory?
What is this a soy sauce packet factory?
What is this a ketchup packet factory? (You get it.)
What is this a plastic fork factory?
What is this a plastic bag factory?
What is this a leftover container factory?
What is this a crumb factory?
What is this a junk mail factory?
What is this a Bed Bath & Beyond coupon factory?
What is this a remote control factory?
What is this a clean dishes in the dryer rack factory?
What is this a dirty dishes in the sink factory
What is this a Japanese restaurants we'll never get take-out from factory?
What is this a disheveled shower curtain factory?
What is this a two pennies and a receipt factory?
What is this a computer charger factory?
What is this a hair in the sink factory?
A word from the author: Carolyn lives with two nice boys, Greg and Aaron. She gets frustrated by shoes by the door, crumbs, and dishes in the sink. However, Carolyn has her own shit too including her dog's fur, her dog's toys and she does that thing where she repeats what they say in an annoying high-pitched voice. She thinks it's really funny. They don't. Greg and Aaron are super great roommates.
1) "Things That Make You Go Hmmm..." - Hmmm. Something doesn't feel right.
2) "A Deeper Love" - This goes much further (in your bowels) than you thought.
3) "Bounce to the Beat (Can You Dig It?)" - Literally. Dig that hole.
4) "All Damn Night" - Still. Nothing.
5) "Take a Toke" - Google says smoking might help.
6) "Let's Get Started" - Oh. There's some movement.
7) "Just a Touch of Love" - Dammit. That was barely anything.
8) "Do You Wanna Get Funky?" - Prune juice. Apple sauce. You'll try anything.
9) "I Found Love" - Okay. Now things are moving.
10) "Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)" - Take a shower. Your work is finally complete.